'you never realise what you stand to loose unless you loose it...'
During my college days I have met quite a variety of people..some I know I would never wanna loose...n some...well...i have already lost...for those who have lost a friend or well somewhat closer..will know that each person who enters your life..plays a very big role...either they teach you a lesson you will always remember or a leave you wondering whether it was all along this way and you were too blind to notice it....
The long lasting forever type of friendship does exit and yes you can find it in your college days also...somebody, whom you can trust blindly...somebody who will support you even when you are wrong ,atleast when it matters ;)....
These 4 years have brought a lot of ups and downs in my life but I can smile and say that no matter what the circumstances...when i leave this college..i will miss these days..not just the fun,the masti,mazaaa,,craziness because that is a part and parcel of every college going students life but, what i will miss is; the bonding that I shared with a few...the fact that even after numerous fights you can still call that one person your best buddy...or that one person who always took your side when everybody is troubling you :D a person who is soo sweet and is just a mad fan of hugging....;) or that one person who knows you soo well that they know what ure feeling by just looking at your face because for that person words are not needed...
For me, my college was not just a place where I learnt lessons and had fun with friends...it was a place that made me discover myself...redifine myself and make me the person I'm proud to be..College life would never have been the same if I hadn't come across those few who Taught me a lesson as they left my life for good or those without whom the class trip would be incomplete,the breaks would seem long and insufferable and even the most happy moments seem dull...my FRIENDS made these last 4 years a time span that i would never forget...every holi,movie,party with them was fun because we had made it that way..we dint need the ambiance to set the mood..the presence of all the crazy heads together was enough for us to make the day a memorable one...
As the time for my college life to be over approaches...i wonder whether i will be in touch with the crack heads,what if the distance spoils what we have...but then all the worry goes away because deep within i know that all we need is one meeting for us to jump back to the same mode that brought us together in the first place...just a mention of the time that we spent together in those classrooms,campus and corridors...you don't need daily text reminder to stay in touch with a person..what you do need is to remove all the awkwardness from the situation and behave the same way ,whether u're meeting after a month or 5-10 years...!!!! will miss you guys!!!! :) :)
During my college days I have met quite a variety of people..some I know I would never wanna loose...n some...well...i have already lost...for those who have lost a friend or well somewhat closer..will know that each person who enters your life..plays a very big role...either they teach you a lesson you will always remember or a leave you wondering whether it was all along this way and you were too blind to notice it....
The long lasting forever type of friendship does exit and yes you can find it in your college days also...somebody, whom you can trust blindly...somebody who will support you even when you are wrong ,atleast when it matters ;)....
These 4 years have brought a lot of ups and downs in my life but I can smile and say that no matter what the circumstances...when i leave this college..i will miss these days..not just the fun,the masti,mazaaa,,craziness because that is a part and parcel of every college going students life but, what i will miss is; the bonding that I shared with a few...the fact that even after numerous fights you can still call that one person your best buddy...or that one person who always took your side when everybody is troubling you :D a person who is soo sweet and is just a mad fan of hugging....;) or that one person who knows you soo well that they know what ure feeling by just looking at your face because for that person words are not needed...
For me, my college was not just a place where I learnt lessons and had fun with friends...it was a place that made me discover myself...redifine myself and make me the person I'm proud to be..College life would never have been the same if I hadn't come across those few who Taught me a lesson as they left my life for good or those without whom the class trip would be incomplete,the breaks would seem long and insufferable and even the most happy moments seem dull...my FRIENDS made these last 4 years a time span that i would never forget...every holi,movie,party with them was fun because we had made it that way..we dint need the ambiance to set the mood..the presence of all the crazy heads together was enough for us to make the day a memorable one...
As the time for my college life to be over approaches...i wonder whether i will be in touch with the crack heads,what if the distance spoils what we have...but then all the worry goes away because deep within i know that all we need is one meeting for us to jump back to the same mode that brought us together in the first place...just a mention of the time that we spent together in those classrooms,campus and corridors...you don't need daily text reminder to stay in touch with a person..what you do need is to remove all the awkwardness from the situation and behave the same way ,whether u're meeting after a month or 5-10 years...!!!! will miss you guys!!!! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment